COMPETITORS: Three things that are absolutely required to score a fish, without any exceptions; 1) Hawg Trough, 2) Identifier, 3) Instagram
Prizes: $1000 Cash Purse, paid out as such: 1st Place $500, 2nd Place $300, 3rd Place $200 + plus other great prizes.
• SMALLMOUTH BASS – your longest two (2) fish comprise your score for this species
• LARGEMOUTH BASS – your longest two (2) fish comprise your score for this species
• PANFISH* (Any Panfish, excluding any member of the Perch family) – your longest two (2) fish comprise your score for this species
*A “Triple Crown” consists of your 2 best fish in each of the 3 species. A Triple Crown (sometimes called a slam) trumps any combination/quantity/size of fish that is less than the 6 (six) total that comprise a Triple Crown. To further explain, you must catch and score 2 x Largemouth Bass, 2 x Smallmouth Bass and 2 x Panfish to qualify for the overall win in this event.
BONUS FISH! (These do not count toward your overall score as they are standalone bonus prizes)
• MUSKY -The largest Musky scored during the tournament wins a $100 cash purse donated by the NCKFA
• TROUT – The largest Trout scored during the tournament wins a bonus prize.