April 21st, 2012 – The Snowblind Scurry
This is a head to head Challenge starting from bridge above Snowblind and finishing on the grass at Riverside Park. Racers will need to carry their boats across the finish line to complete the race. Heats will consist of 4 – 6 racers per heat with top 2 finishers moving on to finials.
– Boats classes will be as follows:
- 9’ and under
- 9’-01” and over. This class will be canceled if there are less than 6 or more participants.
- 10:00 – 10:30 am fill out waivers at Riverside Park in Cashmere and go over event format.
- 10:30 – 10:45 am Shuttle to the event.
- 10:45 – 11:45 pm Race Time
- 11:45 – 12:15 pm Awards at Riverside Park
I may be updating event details as we get closer to the date listed above so, check back for more details. I will also be looking for three volunteers to facilitate with the event logistics. Thanks and I hope to see you there!